Today I recognized that my PhotoStreams don’t sync to my Windows PC.
It looks like it stopped working a while ago, after some research possibly after an update (maybe at the version jump from 2.x to 3.x).
So this is what I’ve done to fix this issue:
- Opened the iCloud Control Center
- Signed out of iCloud (in the iCloud Control Center)
- Closed the iCloud Control Center (otherwise the next step isn’t possible, because it locks the folder)
- Renamed the folder where the PhotoStream stored the pics
- Signed in to iCloud (in the iCloud Control Center)
- Setup everything as needed (sync options)
That’s it, PhotoStream syncs again!